BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Kendra M.
Louisville
Love the smell!! I also love that it comes in a spray, so much easier to apply! A bit greasy but no more than others.
Emily J.
This sunscreen works great and does what it's supposed to do. I will continue to use this product during the summer.
Jesus A.
Weslaco
I love this! It makes me feel good about myself all the time. Never a complaint about this product, highly recommend!
Tammy C.
Worked great at the beach. No sunburn this year for me or any of my family members. :) Highly recommend this product.
Alyssa C.
Marshfield, WI
I have very fair skin and i reapplied every 2 hrs but didn't stay on very well in the water and still got bad sunburn
Megan C.
Laramie
This sunscreen smells amazing and I use it on all the kids that I watch during the summer. It is so easy to spray on.
Bianca A.
Swanton, OH
We like the continuous spray because it is easier for our 5 year old to use. Great coverage and kept us sunburn free.
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
This Banana Boat Dry Oil is amazing. It smells good and really moisturizers. Also it gives a good tan. #backyardbash
Lisa E.
Mishawaka
Smells great, price is reasonable, coverage is great, don't forget to apply every few hours, I trust this brand most.
Teresa T.
Love the banana boats smell. Easy to spray works good on children. Priced good not to high and alittle goes along way
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's