BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Tammy C.
Worked great at the beach. No sunburn this year for me or any of my family members. :) Highly recommend this product.
Meaghan P.
Review for: Other more...
Good sunscreen with a great scent. I love spray sunscreen over lotion because it’s super easy to use and a lot faster
Allison R.
North Cape May
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Love this for summer time fun being outside!!! Great for my skin to get nice and tan and get that nice summer color!
Holly Y.
Bremerton
I love this stuff! It smells good and feels nice on my skin and gives me just enough SPF coverage that I don't burn.
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy
This is really good, I have the 75 spf and use it when I go to the beach or to the pools in the summer or on vacation
Brianna F.
Awesome smell first. Very light dries fast and makes your skin smooth! I like to use this in the summer. Gets me tan
Kendra M.
Louisville
Love the smell!! I also love that it comes in a spray, so much easier to apply! A bit greasy but no more than others.
Emily J.
This sunscreen works great and does what it's supposed to do. I will continue to use this product during the summer.
Megan C.
Laramie
This sunscreen smells amazing and I use it on all the kids that I watch during the summer. It is so easy to spray on.
Amanda H.
Minnesota
Love this brand and the spray works well and goes on fast. Doesn't feel sticky or smell to strong, and is affordable.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's