BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Rachel P.
Daphne, AL
I love this product. It is super easy to apply, and gives me great coverage while I am out in the sun. I also love the smell.
Jackie K.
NORTH READING, MA
This sunscreen smells amazing! It works well to achieve the right amount of color that I want when I go to the beach or pool.
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Love this product. A bit more protection than most tanning sprays, and the mist keeps your hands from getting oily like most
Beth H.
This is the sunscreen I normally purchase to use for myself and my family. It is easy to apply and is very pleasant smelling.
gabby h.
Modesto, CA
This stuff smells so good. But because it is a mist though it went on very sticky and did not provide full and even coverage.
Ashley S.
Tecumseh , MI
Review for: SPF 8 more...
For being a dry oil I still find this to be greasy. The smell also smells like chemicals to me. I won’t buy this brand again.
Sophia D.
Hempstead
I have VERY fair skin and this product kept me from getting sunburn and I recommend it for any fair skined people out there!
Mariah C.
Leesville
I don't like sunscreen. It usually makes my skin itchy but this one is actually nice. If I buy sunscreen again I'll buy this.
Julie M.
It's ok. It's a little streaky and my sunburn showed it. I even sprayed it on and rubbed it in but it still didn't work well
Kelsey B.
Macon, GA
I like this sunscreen it works really good you have to reapply depending on how long youre out in the sun but its pretty good
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?