BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Karen W.
Glassboro
Love it! I use a higher spf for the beach, but this is my go to for everyday lounging in my backyard! So easy to apply! No messy hand!!!!!!
Arianna M.
Des Plaines , IL
I love the smell of this it might be too strong for some people. I also feel like it doesn't stay on for long and i need to keep re applying
glades j.
Riverside California
Purchased at: Walmart
We use the nanna boat lotion and this spray. This brand works the best for us and keeps us protected from the sun when we are out and about
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
I like banana boat products! They smell really good and always live up to there expectations. I especially am a fan of spray on sunscreens
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN
Not having to touch sunscreen to rub it in is the best invention ever. The cap also twists to lock in place so it won't spray in your bag.
Stephanie B.
Banana boat is the best. I love that it is a dry spray so it doesn't leave you feeling oily after you spray. It's gentle and smells great!
Jordain S.
Ontario
Purchased at: ULTA
Works very well. If you use as directed you shouldn’t have any problems. I suggest rubbing in after spaying for extra protection and stick
Raquel R.
Sprays on evenly. Smells great. It’s not super greasy. I bought this at Target for a great price. I didn’t have to continuously spray it on
Austin S.
If only I could get some free samples of this greatness! I wish I knew someone who could help with that. I use it ALL SUMMER LONG WOOHOO!!!
Julie M.
Bluefield
This product is perfect for my light skin tone. I burn very easily and this helps me so much. So glad im not having sun poisoning anymore.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon