BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Lindsey P.
Murrysville , PA
This is my favorite sun screen. It is the oil that is not greasy at all and it drys super fast. It also has a nice smell to it.
Meghan L.
I used this product for years and havent had any issues! It sprays well and doesnt leave me feeling sticky like some sprays do
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Review for: Other more...
Love this for the face and the young kids. Easy to go on no fight and it works!! You can usually catch a deal on the price too.
Laura C.
Liberty
It doesnt really feel like sunscreen when I put it on. My skin doesnt feel all oily and slick, instead it feels dry and smooth
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Great price and with a metal container it's easy to transport. I love the spray on so I don't have to get my hands all greasy.
Samantha p.
Midwest City, OK
I like a lotion better but this definitely gets the job done without feeling too much like hairspray and drys smooth not sticky
Abby R.
This protector never lets me down I am always covered from head to toe even my ears in my neck, I've always put around my kids.
Lacey L.
Franklin, LA
This coppertone product is great. It's a go to for my summer bag! It sprays evenly and lasts much longer than the competitors.
Kayce H.
Horn Lake
We prefer spray sunscreen in my house. To me, it goes on easier and quicker- when dealing with kids. Also it's not super oily.
L E.
Easy to use spray on sunscreen. Great for older kids. Not run in required when using this product. Last a long time when used.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's