BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Julia F.
Morton, PA
This sun screen is amazing for a day in the sun! It lasts through a lot, is easy to apply and is not pricey! Definetly recommend.
Amanda B.
Love this sunscreen! Easy to use and easy on the go. Does not have a smell to it which is great. Also goes on for a second spray!
Shaylee R.
brewster
Review for: SPF 8 more...
This is one that works with my sensative skin and I would use it over and over again. I would definitely recommend it for others
Mya R.
Revere, MA
Review for: SPF 8 more...
I love this product. Easy to use and easy to keep up with on a hot a day. I love that it sprays and there’s no need to rub it in
Alyssa M.
Indianapolis
Review for: Other more...
This sunscreen goes on easily and definitely does it’s job. It does not last as long as I would’ve liked and was kind of pricey.
Myra M.
Shawano
Though the product worked fine it was difficult to know where and how much was being applied. Easy apply bad and get streaks, etc
lyndsie p.
Beaverton
I was raised on this stuff lol I am never switching. And the smell I will never forget. My grandma always used to put this on me.
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love this sunscreen. It has a great smell, it's not greasy and it protects you from the sun while still being able to get tan.
Courtney M.
Kennesaw
Great for when you have a lot of people who need to get sprayed down at once. No one got burnt from using this sunscreen as well.
Sarah A.
Lenexa
Review for: SPF 8 more...
Works very well. Soaks I’m really fast and keeps my skin soft and looking tan. Definitely a purchase for someone who wants to tan
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's