BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Julia F.
Morton, PA
This sun screen is amazing for a day in the sun! It lasts through a lot, is easy to apply and is not pricey! Definetly recommend.
Rose S.
Saint Paul, MN
Easy to use. Great price. Always keep extra in my car for outings to the park. Great smelling. Less greasy than the other brands
Courtney M.
Kennesaw
Great for when you have a lot of people who need to get sprayed down at once. No one got burnt from using this sunscreen as well.
Amanda B.
Love this sunscreen! Easy to use and easy on the go. Does not have a smell to it which is great. Also goes on for a second spray!
Alyssa M.
Indianapolis
Review for: Other more...
This sunscreen goes on easily and definitely does it’s job. It does not last as long as I would’ve liked and was kind of pricey.
Coleen F.
New Port Richey, FL
I love the way the product goes on. I prefer a spray because it's not messy like a lotion. My go to brand for a sunscreen spray.
Christie M.
Fishers, IN
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Sprays are so easy to use and makes me reapply more than a lotion one. Works really well and def always take with me on vacation!
angel S.
Cabot, AR
This oil always leaves my skin smooth and protects me from the sun. Also it doesn't wash away if you decide to dip in the water.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
I absolutely love this spray because it doesn't leave any sticky residue on my skin and I know I am protected from the suns rays.
Janna B.
Perry, GA
Review for: SPF 8 more...
Dries down very fast and is easy to apply. Banana boat smells amazing and that is one of my favorite things about this sunscreen!
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's