BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Edna M.
Selma, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I'm not picky when it comes to sun screen. But I love spray on sun screen because I'm super lazy and can't stand how thick sun screen feels. So this works!
Jordan T.
Olive Hill, KY
This product makes me have such a nice deep tan without getting burnt. It is easy to apply and has a nice fine mist it is also great that it isn't sticky.
Ashley D.
New York
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Not bad for a 15 degree level of protection. Tans nicely but does need and good amount of reapply to not have you burn. Especially if you go in the water!
Caroline B.
I love this for my body and for a quick spritz to reapply on my face in a pinch. It doesn’t feel gross on the skin and does a good job preventing sunburn.
Laura A.
San Diego, CA
Love this sunscreen spray. It's easy to apply and not too messy. It's easier to reapply a spray. It also absorbs faster into skin than your normal lotion.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I really like this product, but it’s a little greasy. It smells great and protects my skin, I’m just not the biggest fan of the way it makes my skin feel.
Meagan C.
san antonio
This is an absolute must for me to always have on me whenever I am out in the sun. I always have this is in my beach bag when I am at the pool or beach!
Stephanie H.
Reading, PA
Love this because I don't have to worry about getting burnt! The continuous spray helps to make sure I get sunscreen everywhere I want sunscreen to go!!!
Sierra a.
United States
Banana boat is my go-to sunblock for my fair skin as well as my children's. It provides protection for long periods and the spray makes it easy to apply.
Whitney J.
Loudon, tn
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I loved this!! it lets you get just enough sun without getting burnt!!Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen #bathandbody #bananaboat
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon