BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Tanya B.
Horn Lake
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Love all the banana boat sprays and lotions! They all are super great! Never burn with these always a beautiful tan. Keeps skin moisturized!
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
Although it's just sunscreen I get a very nice tan. I don't know if it's just cuz my skin type but I do not get sunburn and I really like it.
Kara G.
Love banana boat I trust it for me and my daughter. The spray is easy to use and great for full coverage.  It lasts a long time as well.
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love/hate the smell. I find the tan doesn't really last as long as a regular oil would, but it doesn't leave you oily and sprays on well.
Kimberlee W.
Kingsland , GA
Nice screen. Kind of sticky but most sunscreens is. I only applied it once and it protected me throughout the long hot walk of the Masada!
Tomasa J.
Muskegon, MI
I like this product but seems like I have to constantly put more on my older children after they have been playing in the water for a bit.
nicole d.
United states
Product didnt protect me from the sun whatsoever. I didnt like the smell either. It is very lightweight but I'll stick with zinc products.
Karen W.
Glassboro
Review for: SPF 8 more...
Love it! I use a higher spf for the beach, but this is my go to for everyday lounging in my backyard! So easy to apply! No messy hand!!!!!!
Julie M.
Bluefield
This product is perfect for my light skin tone. I burn very easily and this helps me so much. So glad im not having sun poisoning anymore.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN
Not having to touch sunscreen to rub it in is the best invention ever. The cap also twists to lock in place so it won't spray in your bag.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's