BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Megan S.
Saint Albans , WV
Review for: SPF 8 more...
Tanning very easily I love the easy just for the added protection. It great to just throw in your bag and head to the beach. It’s messy free !
Ashyah l.
I have been Banana Boat fan for years since I was little so it's really good I recommend this to anybody that love sunscreen and not get burned
Jessica P.
Calhoun
The only brand of sunscreen I’ve ever used. It sprays in evenly and keeps me from getting burnt but still allows me to get that sun kisses glow
Samantha V.
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I use this on my son. Works great! I love how easy it goes on especially since he doesn’t like to sit still. I think it is good for the price.
Jalyssa R.
This is an awesome product! I love the sprays because they don't make you turn white and doesn't feel nasty and sticky. Good for face and body
Alice T.
Washington
i love th way this product smells. its great for protection and you just spray it on your skin instead of having to actually really rub it in!
Kelsie H.
Fl
Banana Boat Protects My Skin Very Well , I Love The Spray On Bottle , Doesn't Dry My Skin Out Not Sticky Like Some Others & Very Nice Smell !!!
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
This does amazing with the sun. This is my go to produxt for myself. Last super long when in the sun and has the smell of a tropical vacation.
Cheyanne D.
Plymouth
Review for: Other more...
This product keeps my skin from going red (which usually happens even if I put sunscreen on). I love this product and it is pretty inexpensive!
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
Although it's just sunscreen I get a very nice tan. I don't know if it's just cuz my skin type but I do not get sunburn and I really like it.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's