BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Krissy W.
Somerset, KY
Banana Boat spray sunscreen works so great It works great for my kids,my husband and I.
It works great for my kids,they both have very fair skin
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
Banana boat haas always been my favorite. I love the smell. It works great. Ive used this since I was little. This is all my mom has used as well
Leah W.
I used this on my honeymoon and on my vacation in Jamaica and I absolutely love how it made my skin tone even and also protected me from sunburn.
Makala H.
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Another perfect outdoor protectant. Isn’t sticky and dried evenly. Stays on during around and swimming, without too close of application periods
Brittni Rae W.
Decent smell. Keeps me from getting sunburnt but also keeps me from getting tan. Affordable and easy to find but different really meet my desires
Ashyah l.
I have been Banana Boat fan for years since I was little so it's really good I recommend this to anybody that love sunscreen and not get burned
Kelsie H.
Fl
Banana Boat Protects My Skin Very Well , I Love The Spray On Bottle , Doesn't Dry My Skin Out Not Sticky Like Some Others & Very Nice Smell !!!
Samantha V.
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I use this on my son. Works great! I love how easy it goes on especially since he doesn’t like to sit still. I think it is good for the price.
maihzja W.
Tulsa, OK
It does the job of protecting your skin but , it is super greasy with an unpleasant smell. When you go to take a shower it is hard to wash off.
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
This does amazing with the sun. This is my go to produxt for myself. Last super long when in the sun and has the smell of a tropical vacation.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's