BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Lily F.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: SPF 8 more...
The smell is amazing! Always. Love banana boat product. Excellent value for money. Easy application and gentle on the skin! Always go Banana Boat!
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
Great locking cap to prevent accidents while traveling. Very dependable protection, I have never had a sunburn since I started using this product.
Jackie B.
Wilmington
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I love this product because it is so easy to use. It makes it easy to protect my skin and I don’t have to rub it on and have the smell on my hands
shelley s.
It's easy to apply, it doesn't make you feel slimy or sticky, it doesn't doesn't leave a white film on your skin. And it gives you good protection.
Joana V.
My husband and I trust this product so much. We've been using this for years! Never fails to protect us from the harmful rays and heat of the sun.
Samantha B.
Granite City, IL
One of my favorite products ever, I love how you don't have to pump it just keeps spraying until you pull your finger off, and the smell, uh love!
Nikohl G.
Waterford
Works great doesn't leave you feeling oily and drys quickly. Great brand for the little ones as well my daughter has never burned using this brand.
julie-alexandra M.
Egg Harbor Township
Review for: SPF 8 more...
the only tanning oil i’ll use. i like the continuous mist bottle rather than the pump. it smells like heaven in a bottle and it’s decently priced.
Brittni Rae W.
Decent smell. Keeps me from getting sunburnt but also keeps me from getting tan. Affordable and easy to find but different really meet my desires
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
I love the dry oil so much easier to apply and keeps your hands clean and skin soft. I can wear it around outside all day and I don't feel gross
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's