BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
It’s a bit sticky and smells very strong but this is a great sunblock for days when you’re doing outdoor activities. Wore this on my trip to Disney world and I normally burn very easily, but with this I was safe and my skin thanked me.
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
A good sunscreen so long as you know how to use them. This spray is a little more thorough than some others I've used, and it smells good. This one lasts a little longer than coppertone, but lotion will always give the best coverage. Not a bad grab for the price
Sabrina R.
I like the spray because i don't like the consistency of sun-tan lotion. I like the easy to use spray that you can use all over and don't really have to rub in. The only thing is that at a high spf i still got burned. I would buy again but with a higher spf.
Sierrah G.
Westerville, OH
I am not a huge fan of this product! I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything. This spray leaves you with little marks if you do not rub it in completely. For me, I want a spray that I can be completely lazy with and not have to worry about rubbing it in. It left tons of streaks on my skin which I did not appreciate!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I have been using this Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen. It has always worked amazingly for me and I love that it doesn't smell like normal sunscreen. It isn't expensive and I usually find this fairly easy. Great product!
Shellie S.
League City , TX
Love this tanning oil and always toss it in my #BeachBag to help keep my tan dark and even. The continual spray lets me get my own back if needed. For a refreshing mist/touch up, keep the can in your cooler for a chilled spray down!
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I really like that this is a sunscreen and a light bronzer. The look of it is very classy and I've definitely used it throughout the summer for a few years now. The price is very reasonable!! I also like that it isn't cream based.
Gabrielle B.
I love how this sunscreen smells. I love that this spray dries really quick and it doesn't go on streaky. I personally spray it on my hands and then put it on my face because I just don't feel comfortable spraying something into my face and getting it in my eyes.
Alyson Y.
Overland Park
Whenever I'm trying to bronze, I always go for this sunscreen. Its cheap, you can find it almost anywhere, and it smellls sooo good. Its a very very light feel on your skin, and it has the perfect amount of oil and sunscreen. Love the design of the product also
samantha r.
Fenton, MI
Banana Boat Ultra Mist Continuous Spray Sunscreen is A Great product.You no longer have to get sunscreen all over your hands its a nice cooling mist. The reason i did not give it a Five Star is Because it is easy to miss places and think you did a good job. Therefore have a friend or somebody help you out with a second coat of sunscreen because nobody wants to burn!
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon