BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Logan M.
Van Buren, AR
Banana boat is not only a great and skin sensitive sunscreen, but it smells great as well. There's no mess and it's so easy to pack right along in your purse. It is so gentle on skin that you just can't really turn it down!
Michelle A.
Brooklyn, NY
I went island hopping this summer and it was super hot all day ! I needed something to protect my skin fast ! I went to the beach , jet skiing , tours around the island . This spray was not greasy and I only had to apply it a few times for all day protection
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
I love the smell of the banana boat tanning/sunscreen spray. The mist goes on very nicely. It does a good job of providing protection and helping you get tan faster.
Lindsey M.
Bloomington, IN
The banana boat UltraMist continuous spray sunscreen is one of my favorite sunscreens. It dries incredibly quick and stays on. I can use it and hop right in the pool with no running or anything. It's great for swimming or just hanging out in the backyard!
Gianna C.
My friend and I use this spray exclusively to tan. So not a product for kids. We spray it once, then lay and stare at the sun all day and cook. I almost never use anything else. It smells great and it's reliable.
Demi F.
Denver, CO
I love this product! It covers your entire body well (unless it's super windy). I usually don't burn so this product may not be for fair-skinned people but I love it! Never burned with it and super easy to apply!
Ariana R.
I'm not a fan of sunscreen just because I feel icky. Yet, banana boat ultramist continuous spray sunscreen has changed my outlook. I guess I had to ditch sunscreen lotion !
Destiny Z.
Wood Dale, IL
This products works wonders for all skin types. I bought this at Target for about $6 and its amazing. This was very effective and I will buy again made me dark fast. i made my expectations as expected. No room for inprovement its good.
Kendyl H.
Greenville, NC
I love this Banana Boat tanning oil. I usually use this tanning oil in the summer once I get a good color. It smells good and helps set a tan. Its usually anywhere from 7 to 12 dollars. Would recommend!
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
I think this is the best sunscreen on the market at the moment, I used this the whole summer on my kids as well as myself. Don't think I would purchase another brands. If I do it has full some big shoes.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?