BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Yasmeen S.
Huntington Pk, CA
I absolutely love this! I much rather have a sunscreen in spray form than in lotion or cream form just for the simple fact that it is easier to apply and much faster!!😊
Karina C.
Mcallen, TX
In the summer when I'm constantly at the beach I'm always using banana boat it's a really great sunscreen to protect your skin I like how it does not fall off while you're in the water or in the beach Weatherbee a pool or see water keeps your skin safe from sun damage
Justine S.
Fremont, CA
Review for: SPF 8 more...
I have been using this stuff for the past couple of years and I'm obsessed. I have used it with indoor tanning beds and just being outside. Everytime I spray this stuff on, I know that I'm going to be a a couple shades darker at the end of the day. I barely get sunburnt using this and it doesn't stink. It leaves my sling feeling very soft. I will continue to use this product every summer.
Leila H.
It's so easy to spray on and it covers the skin well. I don't have to rub it in and it protects my skin against the sun rays. It's a little expensive but not much more than other brands.
Rebecca P.
Swainsboro, GA
Easy to put on spray. The only thing I didn't like is how my skin felt for a bit after putting it on, but it did the job. I use it whenever I have to go outside.
Tessa V.
Louisville, KY
I love this product! It stays on all day and leaves you with continuous protection. I have very sensitive skin and I'm prone to sun burning very easily. This sunscreen helps to keep my skin safe and burn free.
Mary Margaret L.
Athens , GA
The idea of these are great but you MUST rub it in or you will get bad streak all over! There have been many instances myself or family have gotten burned in weird shapes because this sunscreen was not rubbed in well. BUT it does smell great!
Maryam K.
Herndon, VA
Left streaks all over me because I didn't know I had to rub it in after. I ended up looking like a sunburned zebra and I was not a happy camper. Maybe write "RUB IN" in massive all caps on the bottle
Danielle  S.
Sanford, NC
I love the finish of a tanning oil, but hate to touch the oil with my hands! This product give the best of both worlds....great coverage, SPF, oil finish and I don't have to apply it with my hands!
Halley J.
Huntsville, AL
This spray on sunscreen makes life so much easier. I hate getting my hands all sticky and slimy from liquid sunscreen and your hands stay dry while spraying. It protects your skin very well
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's