BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Colleen   L.
A must have, sprays on nicely and lasts
I'm very fair skinned so I also use a hat and keep a shirt handy. Make sure even when driving to spray this on your arm cause you know you will hang it out the window
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
The mist is easy to spray your entire body with and cover all of the areas you need to without having to rub in thick, white sunblock. I also really like the smell of this item.
Diana G.
I love this sunscreen , it protects your skin from a good day at the beach. You won't get sunburned and won't peel the next day it's very easy to apply and it feels like you don't even have sunscreen on.
Peyton N.
Fairfax, VA
Didn't soak into skin very well and left white foam behind that I needed to put in. I still burned using this versus the competitors brand. My skin broke out in bumps where it was applied. It was the same price as others, but I would not buy it again due to my skin reaction.
Rebecca S.
New Whiteland, IN
Love!!! The smells is great! Makes me think of Florida when I use it. The spray is so nice so you don't get super oily hands. It spreads well so you don't have to rub it in!
Sydney W.
Magna, UT
Sunscreen is a must have for me because I am a lifeguard so I am constantly out in the sun. Where as I do not burn very easily if it's on a especially hot day I make sure to spray sunscreen on to protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun, because no one likes skin cancer
Mary-Morgan H.
Anderson, SC
This has been my go to for years. I absolutely love this product because it is not as greasy as some of the other products that I have used. I am super thankful for this product and will definitely be using this product in the future and will repurchase for years to come.
Stephanie C.
It's sunscreen. The spray works well, but I don't like this on my face. It runs and gets in my eyes. Work well to get all the hard to reach places though. Good enough for me.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
My sister loves to tan but I refuse to let her go in the sun without some kind of protection and this is her go to. It smells sweet and allows her to get tan without burning
Logan M.
Van Buren, AR
Banana boat is not only a great and skin sensitive sunscreen, but it smells great as well. There's no mess and it's so easy to pack right along in your purse. It is so gentle on skin that you just can't really turn it down!
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's