BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
One of my go to sunscreens! I use this almost every day as it gives really good coverage and does not have that gross sunscreen smell! Spray is a lot easier to use than lotion and does not clump up as much when you reapply it!!
I grew up on this stuff. Banana boat is amazing and really holds up in the water. It is a very gentle feeling sunscreen and doesn’t make it feel like you are wearing a gross heavy oily coat.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
Keeps me covered in a clean dry spray mist. Smells like good sunscreen and summer time. Gently protects while allowing my skin to get a little extra color. Helps me tan without burning which is hard because I am so pale white
Anna B.
Denver, CO
This sunscreen is great for any occasion-- a day on the beach or in the mountains or at a park! The continuous spray feature keeps the sunscreen coming out nice and smooth and the ultra mist means you don't have to spend forever rubbing it in to be protected!
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
Hey I wanna is a way you could do it for dinner and I have to do it tomorrow and I’ll tell y’all that we will get dinner tonight or something or you could just come back home from school or whatever and get back in the day was going on a day was good I just want
Jaime  B.
Banana Boat sunscreen is a must have if you are going to be out in the sun catching some ray's. It sprays on with ease and doesn't make your skin greasy. It isn't harsh on the skin and does it's job by protecting your skin.
Harriet C.
Horsham, PA
I really like this sunscreen. I brought it at my local Walmart and the application is so easy and smooth. The price is great for what you get! The sunscreen will last you a long time. I will definitely be using this again!
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
The mist is very lightweight & I try to tan without getting any red spots on my skin. This mist helps with lessing my red spots with a great tan range with only 30spf.
Taylor T.
It works well especially in the hot weather. I would definitely recommend this. Just make sure that you continuously put it on so that way you stay protected from the sun's harmful rays. Not too expensive either.
Sam M.
Magnolia
I love Banana Boat. They have great sunscreen products. You can’t go wrong with this brand. I am a very pale person so when I use this brand (which is all the time) it never lets me down.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon