BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Sheila M.
Kunkletown
I used this product on my kids and they still burned. It smells good and was kinda pricey. I love their other products but the most spray didn't work so well for us
Emma S.
Hummelstown, PA
I have nothing against this product it's just that basically no sunscreens help me lol. I'm super pale so I burn quiet easily. Plus my natural hair color is red so
Arlena C.
Gardner , MA
Review for: SPF 15 more...
My very fav sunscreen for when at the beach . Love the fact you can just spray it on ,less of a mess that way . Also it is a very good sunscreen that works very well
member-85c01
What’s other to say then banana boat is the best sunscreen! If you haven’t tried it I definitely recommend it! It’s smells very good, and works better than any other sunscreen!
Sarah H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the banana boat oil because it's a spray. You are able to spray it on evenly and where you want it and not have your hands a sticky mess from the motion. It does not leave your body feeling oily and protect you all day. It gives you the glow that you are looking for with an oil but not the oil look or feel from baby oil. You can even sit on your furniture without wrecking it. I love this stuff!
Niah D.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this product and use it every summer, especially when I go to Puerto Rico. It helps me tan so well and not burn. I tend to burn easily and this has protected me from the strong sun in PR. This is the only product I use (unless I cannot find it when I go to the store). The only reason I cannot give it the full 5 stars is because it does leave a stain on my bathing suit. I had a white bathing suit and it became like a dingy color and there was nothing I could do to save it. That being said I got darker bathing suits to use this product. It's awesome.
Marley T.
United States
Perfect for time in the sun! You can keep painful sunburns away with this sunscreen. Coppertone is the way to go! Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunblock Spray
Lydia N.
Crystal River, FL
Works great, smells great. I really trust Banana Boat for caring for my skin, especially when I am out ion the sun. I am very fair skinned, and I burn easier than anyone would think to be possible, but this sunscreen works great. I have always been careful about making sure I spray all areas though, to insure I don't end up with burn streaks.
abbie t.
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This sunscreen is very protective! The price is affordable and this can be found at walmart! The packaging is normal. It has the lock on the lid if needed and I buy this every summer!
Caroline L.
It has great coverage and stays on long. I felt like I didn't have to keep applying it throughout my time at the beach. I did reapply after I was in the water for a long period of time, just in case. I got a little burnt but otherwise a perfect tan. I would highly recommend this product for anyone that is planning a trip to the beach!
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's