BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
tabatha h.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: SPF 8 more...
it really prevented me from burning. i prefer other brands though. and it’s not pricey at all. it is worth its value. i bought mine at my local walmart. i would most likely buy this again. i do recommend this
Jackie I.
Everett , WA
This product is my favorite when I go to the beach or pool! I got to Florida a lot and the sun down there is absolutely hellish!! One quick spray of this and I’m good to go. I don’t have to waste time applying sunscreen creme all over my body!!
Halee E.
New Albany, IN
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I’m spoiled to spray sun screen and everyone knows banana boat is the best brand out as far as tanning lotion and sun screen. I’m pretty fair sun and will burn if I don’t use any protection so I usually use anywhere from a spf 20-50 depending on the weather and if I have had any sun previously
Ali s.
I purchased this at Walmart, thinking it was tanning oil. It doesn't say tanning oil on bottle for the spf 8. But the bottle is brown and it was in the section with the tanning oil's. I applied and layed in a uv index of 10 for an hour and got no results. Is this sunscreen or tanning oil?
marissa s.
it works just like any other really good sunscreen. me and my family use this and it is good coverage to make sure you do not get a sunburn but still get a tan. i would highly recommend this to everybody
Jessica W.
sierra vista, az
Yes, yes, yes, a million times over I love this stuff! It's so perefect because it doesn't leave a super oily feel on your skin and it lasted a while before I reapplied! It smells fantastic and goes on so smoothly. Seriously this stuff is perfect especially for the beach. You should absolutely give it a try!!!
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Love this product. I love sunscreens that spray on. This was my first time using this product and I was impressed by how lightweight it was and how quick it was to dry. I bought this product at Walmart but I’m sure it’d be available at other chain stores such as Rite Aid or Walgreens.
Morgan E.
Globe, AZ
We are at the lake just about every weekend during the summer and this is the only sunblock I use. I have a bottle in our boat, one in our camp trailer and 1 in the truck. Great product and easy to use!
rachel M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This product is really good. One of the best sunscreens. The packaging was ok, but it’s the product that matters. It is a great value and price. I am a repeat user because it works so well I don’t use other sunscreens. definitely would recommend.
Shawna G.
Surgoinsville, TN
This product is easy to apply due to its spray nozzle and covers a lot more surface area a lot more evenly! There's not really any smell to it and it doesn't leave the skin with a sticky film over it.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon