BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Aaliyah M.
Secaucus
This sunscreen has been my families’ holy grail for years on end! This sun screen is amazing for a day at the beach, a trip to an amusement park, or a nice day by the pool. I would recommend this to anyone who has small children who are fussy when it comes to putting on sunscreen. I love this product and won’t ever stop using it! ❤️❤️
Makaila L.
attleboro
Review for: SPF 15, SPF 8 more...
I absolutely hate this type of applicator though I love the brand banana boat having the spray nozzle does not work and continuously doesn’t cover the area in which I need covered you must be outdoors to use it and have zero wind which is not reasonable for the beach
Alyson Y.
Overland Park
Whenever I'm trying to bronze, I always go for this sunscreen. Its cheap, you can find it almost anywhere, and it smellls sooo good. Its a very very light feel on your skin, and it has the perfect amount of oil and sunscreen. Love the design of the product also
Jessica C.
lombard
Review for: SPF 8 more...
I have used the Banana Boat “tanning” Dry Oil sunscreen for a few years. I keep buying it because it smells amazing and unlike other greasy sprays this one does dry fast into the skin. I don’t notice myself getting more color while using it but it smells great and provides slight coverage.
Melissa Z.
Chicago
The oil is not very dry but I love a good aerosol sunscreen. Easy to apply but not so great SPF. I suppose if you're using oil, sunburn isn't an issue for you. I've only used this twice and while it does make you shine like a bronze god/goddess, it's hot to be confused with a sunscreen.
Chelsea C.
Tonawanda, NY
We use this to travel. It works perfect for my fiancé, but I’m on the more fair and sensitive side and I tend to burn just as bad with it on as I do off. However, my fiancé doesn’t even get a tan when lathered in this. It’s perfect if you aren’t super light and have sensitive skin.
Kenzie R.
Saint Maries
kinda greasy at first but once it fully dries you can barely notice it. i use everytime i go to the beach or go out side for the day! smells really good and not like chemicals or anything! also really good packaging
Ashley S.
Westwood, NJ
Review for: SPF 15 more...
i actually went to the pool today! the sunscreen worked amazingly. i was out for around 5 or 6 hours and i didn’t get burnt! all other sunscreens fail and never work so i always end up burnt. it was easy to use, only applied twice (before and after swimming) and it worked well! i even got a little tan!
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Review for: SPF 8 more...
I like to stay tan in the Summer so I tend to use a lower SPF and this one is perfect. I love the smell (probably a bit too much) but seriously its soooo good. I love that it's a spray because it's easy to use and you don't have to get thick sunscreen all in your nails and hands. You can reapply every couple hours and you feel great! I never get burnt after using this either. great item to have!
Summer B.
Love it! I think every person learns at some point in their life to not skimp and buy cheap sunscreen. Buying quality sunscreen is well worth the extra few bucks, and banana boat is high quality. I specifically love the dry oil because I feel like i have the benefit of working on my tan safely, while not feeling greasy.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's