BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Tammie M.
Southgate, MI
Review for: Other more...
I keep this around to use on my son and other children when they are playing on our water slide bounce houses. My son is 5 and since I have sun damaged skin from being a child of the 70’s I take his skincare very serious! If I don’t make sure to spray him down a minimum of 15-20 minutes before he goes in the sun, his face will immediately turn bright red from retaining all of those horrible rays! It will stay like that all day long and he looks and acts so uncomfortable! Banana boat always allows my son to go outside and play all day long without the tomato red face, sun burn and discomfort. I trust banana boat.
Cassie S.
Marietta, GA
My family and I spend the whole summer outdoors and in the water. I have to keep my family protected. I love that it is a spray which makes it so much easier to apply evenly. It also makes the application a heck of a lot faster cause you don’t have to sit there and rub it in you can just spray and go. Other sunscreens I have noticed when we get it in the water it turns kinda white and icky all over the body. This is the only one that I have found that doesn’t give that sticky feeling after diving into the water. As long as you reapply there are issues with this sunblock. It’s literally the best out there
member-18459
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This product goes on easy, is a little bit greasy, the packaging is nice, wish it stayed on longer and I normally get this product at Walmart. The smell isn’t all that great.
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
This sun spray smells soo good! Like you're on a sunny tropical island somewhere far away. Not only does this smell good, but it works amazingly well too. I'm pale white and used this when I went on a boat down to Lake Austin over Memorial day weekend and I didn't get burnt at all. I got some sun and jumped into the water once without re-applying any sun spray and it still kept me from not burning! I love this stuff and just the smell alone gives it a extra good rating!
Rose C.
Gaston
I love the smell of Banana Boat products.  The coverage is average, prevention is key.  I love the originals from back in the day...the new products are good quality as well.  This is priced higher than other products and I often don't make this purchase to save the difference.
Jen R.
Texas City, TX
powerful natural skin care sunscreen lotion that provides sweat and water resistant protection. It is formulated with highly effective ingredients that help to protect your skin from sunburn and skin damage. It delivers quick absorption and a non-greasy feel. The formula is manufactured as SPF 15, 30, 85 and 100. These are differentiated by the ingredients contained in each one of them.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I really enjoy the smell of banana boat products and how easy it is to apply this sunscreen. I only knocked off a star because there are certain chemicals used in this that block vitamin D from being absorbed into your skin. So that’s why I usually have to make my own sunscreen because Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With PowerStay Technology isn’t the only company that uses those chemicals. I still prefer banana boat to other sunscreen companies though so I’ll keep it at 4 stars ⭐️
Caitlen O.
Little Rock
Growing up I never used sunscreen. As I got older I started burning and had to start using it. Banana boat is my first choice. It smells pleasant and really helps. It doesn’t rinse off in the water and it has never bothered my skin.
Aaliyah M.
Secaucus
This sunscreen has been my families’ holy grail for years on end! This sun screen is amazing for a day at the beach, a trip to an amusement park, or a nice day by the pool. I would recommend this to anyone who has small children who are fussy when it comes to putting on sunscreen. I love this product and won’t ever stop using it! ❤️❤️
Makaila L.
attleboro
Review for: SPF 15, SPF 8 more...
I absolutely hate this type of applicator though I love the brand banana boat having the spray nozzle does not work and continuously doesn’t cover the area in which I need covered you must be outdoors to use it and have zero wind which is not reasonable for the beach
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's