BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Marilyn M.
CLEAR CREEK, WV
I’ve looked banana boat for 20 years now. Very wonderful product not disappointing at all I don’t burn easy so the SPF 15 is really all I need. This is not the first time that I’ve used it but the price to be lower.
jessy u.
Rochester
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a product that usually has my home but not used but the person who gave it to me to do a test with him uses it constantly in imagine that if I can use it Well then I would also love to try this product not
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
I have a bunch of siblings especially younger siblings so my mom would always buy banana boat sunscreen. This would work to a certain extent but I think that’s every sunscreen. But I love how quick and easy this is to apply
Blais T.
Boise
Easy application, sprays evenly. You can find this brand almost anywhere, while the most is a little pricier than normal sunscreen, it is still fairly cheap. However, the most seems to run out more quickly that normal sunscreen.
Corri D.
Probably my favorite brand of tanning oil. It smells soo good and it looks great on. I will continue to use this over and over. Summer staple for sure, gets me desired results. Always have some of this on hand.
Hannah G.
Orono, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this! I also love the end result of using this in hopes to get tan and a nice bronze color! When I use this, I feel like my tan looks beautiful afterwards! I highly recommend this!!
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys , PA
The spray is really fine and covers the body with ease. I feel like the SPF actually works because I never feel like I get burnt while wearing this. Definitely water proof as well
Raven P.
Fostoria, OH
i did not get burnt while using this. it did leave residue on skin after layering after 2hrs. it did not wash off when wet in pool. it was very easy to apply. overall i would recommend for easily burned skin.
Fae A.
I love anything banana boat. The smell is probably my favorite out of all sunscreen products I have ever used. It’s easy to use and works wonderfully. I recommend this product and all of those big banana boat.
Brandi S.
Kingwood , TX
I love this product. I use it on my kids all the time. My youngest son has supersensitive skin and this product has never caused any irritation or anything and it’s pretty long lasting. I definitely recommend.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon