BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Lillian C.
Sprays on nice, not patchy. does not require slathering your body down with both your hands and does leave you with a bad splotchy tan afterwards. Feels safe that you're totally covered! I like to use the sport one with SPF 50, overall, great product
Britt I.
Port Saint Lucie
Review for: SPF 15 more...
You always need sunscreen! I love the continuous spray, it’s so easy to use. I love that this sunscreen is very protective on my skin. It’s very gentle. I would definitely buy it again, especially for these upcoming summer months.
Leah S.
This sunscreen is more of a greasy feeling but it smells so delightful!! Very easy to use and very good packaging. This brand is more known for tanning lotion or oil but does provide sunscreen too. Another great brand!
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
I like this product and how it smells but it is SO moisturizing that its hard to tell how much I have on! The oil immediately soaks in since its a dry spray-so rub it in quick before you spray an unnecessary layer on!
Megan H.
Davis
I love how this product has coconut oil ! It has great effects for your skin and with also being a sun blocker it really does everything ! I like it because it doesn't feel sticky or heavy which I hate in sunscreen.
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
This sunscreen really plays into my faves especially if you have kids that are anxious to get outside quick, just spray and go and it's just a continuous spray instead having to pump a spray continuously that's a plus!
savannah B.
Alexandria
I love banana boat. I buy it for my family absolutely my go to for sunscreen. I've never had any issues with the Brand or price. I love using the spray as a quick re application while out at the pool or something.
austynp5 P.
Richmond
Review for: SPF 8 more...
I tried this for the first time this summer and l loved it. I usually get tanning oil but this was on sale so l gave it a try. Way better than regular tanning oil, not as messy! I am definitely buying this again.
Natalie B.
Review for: SPF 8 more...
Great, applies evenly. Protects from sun, while still allowing me to get a great tan. Good value, and each can lasts for multiple applications. Repeat user and will get again. Overall great quality, which is not always the case with spray sunscreens.
Marilyn M.
CLEAR CREEK, WV
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I’ve looked banana boat for 20 years now. Very wonderful product not disappointing at all I don’t burn easy so the SPF 15 is really all I need. This is not the first time that I’ve used it but the price to be lower.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's