BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
mo k.
I've tried other Banana boat brand products and was great, so I decided to give the sunscreen a try too. I recommend!
Graziella X.
Antofagasta
Es muy riko al contacto con la piel ya que tengo una piel sensible me costó encontrr uno tan bueno como este producto
Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
Review for: SPF 15 more...
You really can never go wrong with a spray bottle and if it does the trick and it’s reasonably cheap then I’m in !
♕shi-Ann♕ G.
newfoundland
I use this in the summer it help so I don't get burned because I have sensitive skin so I don't brun it helps alot
Nanies A.
egypt
Very good quality smells very very very very good i think that i will eat it one time .. soft and protect my girls
Shannon M.
Carleton Place, On
Review for: SPF 8 more...
This is so easy to use in the go with my kids. I will continue to by becuase ofcwase if use and it’s affordability
Lupita C.
tijuana baja california norte
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Excelente producto te ayuda demaciado es muy ligero pero muy bueno lo utilice por mucho tiempo y me gusto demaciado
Emily S.
Lower Sackville, NS
Sprays on super easy with great coverage from the sun. Also doesnt have that weird smell that some sunscreens have
melissa c.
Guayaquil
Meeeeeee encantaaaaaa TODITOOOOOOO de banana boat! Me fascina , quién cómo uds? Mi familia es fiel a sus productos
Hailey M.
Medicine Hat
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This is a fantastic sun screen to use especially if you are a busy parent like myself. Easy, quick and efficient.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's