BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Hanan A.
Zagazig,Sharkya
it is the best brand ever I love it very very much it is make my look so intelligent and make my skin very soft
Shaylah A.
My house hold uses this sunscreen because it's easy to use obviously it's a spray. And doesn't leave skin oily
Barbara D.
Este es mi favorito a la hora de viajar no dudo en buscarlo ya que es fácil de aplicar y su efecto es perfecto
Stefanie S.
Toronto
Spray is great and covers a lot of space in one spray. Very light on the skin and not sticky. Well worth it
Efthimia B.
greece
I love sunscreens that are applied like mists! So effortless and quick. This one is perfect for the beach!
heidi N.
St, NL
Review for: SPF 15 more...
pretty good, i don’t burn up easy so it’s not hard for sunscreen not to work on me! glad i liked it though
yoli p.
Cooya Beach
Review for: SPF 15 more...
It works well, if you re-apply continuously throughout the day. It is very affordable and does the job well
Samantha F.
Amherstburg
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Spray sunscreen is the best product on the market. It’s so easy to use and keeps my skin safe from the sun.
Sarah J.
Bowden
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Not as messy as the pasty lotion. Not as wet as the regular spray bottles. Price is alright not the best
Anna H.
Saint John, NB
I would much rather have a spray sunscreen. I find I can actually cover my entire body when it’s a spray!
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's