BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Cheyenne H.
Cookstown, ON
The continuous spray makes it easier to rub into the skin without making you feel super greasy. Pleasant smell as well and doesn't let my fair skin burn.
Makeupbygerjis G.
king abdul aziz street, sharjah
Review for: Other more...
Does a great job of protecting and at the same time leaves a slight but nice tan. Not expensive at all. Nice smell to it. Very gentle and easy to use.
Scottlynd G.
Kingston
Really good for kids, or any adult. Super easy, grease free, no rubbing in needed. Drys withing second, can get waterproof if needed and lasts forever.
Kerri A.
muscat
the product is cheap and it is also easy to find. it has different kinds. i like the spray better since it is easier to apply. it has a nice packaging
Chandra H.
I like this product because you can even spray it upside down which most of us do to reach our backs. I love the spray version. It works really well.
Kasha M.
Beaumont
So easy to keep your children protected! Spray and go! Feel confident in the product. I used it a s a child myself and it will always be my go to.
member-d2316
We love this because it can be applied easily and last longer however it gives you this hot sometimes burning feeling qhen applied excessively.
Jennifer D.
Brampton
Review for: SPF 8 more...
I need something that will last longer than this especially if you’re out swimming or playing sports because I have to reapply so many times
Victoria T.
St. John's
Works well and makes it so I don't burn into a crispy blister covered redhead. Yay for sunscreen as my genetics want me to be pastey white
cassidy h.
Vancouver
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Spray in a can sunscreen makes it super easy to apply! Only thing that is a downfall is that there isn’t a lot of product when it’s a spray
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's