BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Victoria T.
St. John's
Works well and makes it so I don't burn into a crispy blister covered redhead. Yay for sunscreen as my genetics want me to be pastey white
cassidy h.
Vancouver
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Spray in a can sunscreen makes it super easy to apply! Only thing that is a downfall is that there isn’t a lot of product when it’s a spray
Keyth S.
Mexico
Me gusta muchísimo este producto ya que algunos protectores solares me han causado alergia y este producto no me ha causado daño alguno
Emma S.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Perfect for kids at the beach, easy to pack with you to go and doesn’t leak. It also stays on in the water! One of the best sunscreens
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
Easy to use and goes on dry. Doesn't look greasy and leaves your skin soft. A good mixture of spf that gives you a tan and not a burn.
ashley w.
Works good but sometimes feels sticky on skin onced applied. Protects from uvs well. I would prefer the lotion rather than the spray
Narcisz M.
Guelph
Got it for the kids over the summer. It protected their skin well. They did like the spray factor and not having to rub anything in.
Tressica I.
Eleuthera
We live in a climate thats is super warm so having this sun screen is a staple in our household, we even tag this along on vacations
Jess B.
Caronport
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Easy to apply but you waste a lot when you spray it. So it’s easy for kids or doing your back on your own but a lot of it isn’t used
Christina P.
Cornwall, ON
Best stuff to use. Love the convenience of the spray sunscreen
So much easier to apply and go.
Easier to spread on the face as well.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's