BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Stephanie R.
Moses Lake, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I’ve tried plenty of sunscreens (my skin is very prone to sunburns) and this is by far one of my favorites. The spray is very convenient, as I’m not very fond of lotions.
Liv W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for a day on the lake or by the pool! Great coverage with long wear and a wonderful scent that lasts!
Diys,fashion a.
Concord
I really love the spray sunscreen because it's easier to apply. I am a repeat user but I only buy it when going on a trip. The price is amazing everyone can get it, I would pick the spray over any other sunscreen. I recommend u to buy it if u need an easy and fast way to apply ur sunscreen.
Kayla D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried several different brands but this remains a favorite. It works great and isn’t ridiculously overpriced.
Ashley W.
Rock Island
Purchased at: Walgreens
Both my dad and I broke out in a rash after using this. We don't know what caused it, but it was really unfortunate. Also really greasy feeling.
Sweet Z.
Sunnyvale, CA
This spray is super light and easy to apply, however, I don't really feel like it does much for me. I have to put a lot of this on in order for it to work as well as my other banana boat sunscreen, which is not a spray. This definitely needs to be reapplied more often. It's a very light sunscreen, without a bothersome odor.
Tanti B.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Target
Pretty standard sunscreen. I love spray bottles and this one did the job. Smell wasn’t horrible like some sunscreens.
tiff m.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Other more...
Easy to apply, isn’t sticky at all, and saves a lot of time. Perfect for on the go and just putting in your bag. It isn’t bulky at all and gives you all the protection you need. It has different SPF amounts you can buy
karly r.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This sun screen mist works great! It’s easy to use, and it smells really good! Haha not expensive either
Austin S.
Salem
If only I could get some free samples of this greatness! I wish I knew someone who could help with that. I use it ALL SUMMER LONG WOOHOO!!!
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?