BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Lafayette
Easy apply and waterproof. Only sunscreen I am aware of that I am not allergic to. Gentle on skin, not a bad smell, & translucent. Not very pricey.
Jasmine C.
Great Cacapon
This has been my go to sunscreen for years now! I love it so much! Plus it spraying makes it so easy and not thick.
Jasmine C.
Fresh Meadows
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I’ve been using Banana Boat sunscreen since I was a kid and it continues to be my go to sunscreen. It works great!
Judi S.
Imperial Bch, CA
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This is a great spray tanning oil. Definitely worth the price. Easy to reapply. Fairly gentle on my skin.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
i like how this sunscreen is still a SPF but is also a tanning lotion. the price point is fair and the application is easy. i like how the formula is not greasy and how even the application is. Banana boat is a reliable sunscreen and I have been purchasing for years.
Amber P.
Norton
Review for: SPF 8 more...
the BEST smelling sunscreen EVER! I swear. I love using this is the summertime whether I’m outside working or at the lake for a weekend.. even at the beach of vacation.. it brings out such a beautiful tone of your natural skin and accelerates the tan process so effectively. Love it.. always purchase it each summer.
Veronica M.
Great for my sensitive skin and doesn’t break the bank! My only go to sunscreen that I’ve bought and will continue to buy !
Falicia L.
Greenup
Sunscreen is a must in the summer for me. But not everyone puts their regular sunscreen on their face. This is my go to product for applying sunscreen to my face. Its wonderful and smells nice
Allie P.
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Love the scent of this sunscreen.. smells like bananas! Good price, gives protection while bronzing. I alternate between this and a higher SPF throughout the day.
Destiny P.
Mercedes, Tx
Definitely most affordable and full coverage sun screen. It usually is at most stores so it’s easy access
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's