BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Jeanette Z.
I just really like the fine mist and how evenly it applys on the skin. Last a long time and does the job
Judi S.
Imperial Bch, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is a great spray tanning oil. Definitely worth the price. Easy to reapply. Fairly gentle on my skin.
Lexi N.
Nashville , TN
Smells amazing! I love the way it feels in my skin! It's easy to apply. I buy it at Walgreens or target!
Taylor B.
Henry, VA
This works okay. Not much protection but I do get a good color from being outside when using this product
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
This is the only sunscreen I use. It’s easy to apply, the spray mist makes it’s quick and simple to apply
Caroline S.
University Park, PA
I love this dry spray!! So easy to apply at the beach or by the pool, not to mention the scent is amazing
Emilee J.
Jackson, TN
It Gets the job done, didn't leave me feeling oily. Pretty nice scent. I would recommend this product :)
Tommia F.
Great sunsceen. I'd recommend this to family and friends. It's really greasy amd may stain your garments.
Trisha F.
Love how simple this makes it. Works well & goes on so easy. I always use it when we have our pool days!
Priscilla N.
sylvester
Purchased at: Walmart
Works very well does great coverage and last well even when kids get in the pool ! So we really like it .
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon