BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Camille H.
Greenville
Spray sunscreen is great for people who never burn... unlike me. If I wanna use this I have to apply it every 10 minutes because I will get really sunburned. The Lotion may take longer but it’s better than this spray.
Eden T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love banana boat sunscreen as far as my body goes. It’s gentle in sensitive skin yet still protective. The reason I give a 4 is simply because I prefer cream/lotion sunscreen rather than a spray.
Allexis G.
i use it everyday super easy and fast i don't get my hands all dirty but it dose dry kinda sticky which im not a big fan of but thats all i can really think thats wrong with it. I buy this every summer and it lasts me about a month and a half if i use it everyday but about four months is the longest ive had a bottle
Olivia C.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
By far my favorite sunscreen to use because I prefer spray sunscreen. It is gentle and I love the bottle it comes in as well! Definitely meets my expectations during the summer!
Brandi M.
Milledgeville, GA
If you burn easily this is a no! I burn then tan and I thought it was good since I could see a difference in the tan but not something I would apply just once. Apply multiple times to avoid getting burnt!
Hallie S.
Perfect for trying to get that deep tan, while protecting your skin. It smells good and it’s an aerosol for easy application. Best part is it isn’t as oily as most tanning oils.
Mollie R.
Austin, TX
The sunscreen is easy to apply. I use it every time I go tanning at the pool. It smells good and doesn’t make you feel sticky or muggy. It meets my expectations. I wish there was more fluid in the bottle
taylor l.
I use this stuff for tanning & I absolutely love it. It leaves me golden but also gives me josh the right amount of sun screen so that I don’t get burnt. It’s a bit pricey & I prefer the oil over the spray but I still really like the spray as well. I just feel the oil or cream is easier to apply because it actually get everywhere & you don’t miss as many spots.
Daisy H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really good You won’t. Regret I love it I leaves things really clean no cons all good things Love the smell and everything about it effective very well product affordable too.
Latisha W.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of the banana boat sunscreen it was most definitely effective especially being at the beach it is a good price and works wonders my expectations was met and yes I buy one every summer
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon