BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Ashley A.
Easy to use. Smells good. Not messy. Misting instead of using lotion. Water proof for a certain time. Affordable.
Ashley B.
reading Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
Live this! Protects my whole family stays on our kids even if they do go in the water. No sunburns protect them!!
Ash C.
Tried the spray but ran out quickly. Personally I prefer the lotion. Spray was also a little to itchy on impact.
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
I like this because it doesn’t make you sticky and oily. I like that it protects but also allows you to get sun.
Luna S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Banana boat spray is my favorite spray on sunscreen it isnt a heavy formula so it doesnt require as much rub in.
Kenzie S.
Mount Morris
Purchased at: Walmart
It lasts a while even in water. It spreads pretty well, sprays far and helps really well with preventing sunburn.
DeAnna K.
Always put this stuff on when we head out to the pool or beach. Protects my entire family and doesn’t smell bad.
member-a7386
I love banana boat brand. It's easy to use because it's in a can and you don't have to get your hands all greasy
Yenisis O.
El Paso
Me recomendaron esté producto pero no me gusto casi no senti hidratación en mi piel pero tiene un aroma muy suave
tanner n.
love the banana scent in all the products. however, i feel it wears off pretty easy after the pool and sweating.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon