BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
adrianna c.
west babylon
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Love this sunscreen! Doesn’t feel too heavy or oily doesn’t clog pores and protects against the sun
Valdeen S.
Walled lake , MI
Review for: SPF 8 more...
Great and easy to use. Don’t have to worry about it spilling in my bag and getting oil everywhere
Maddie R.
New Iberia
Review for: Other more...
It works well but also makes me feel really oily. It's almost a dry oily feeling I don't like it.
Holly B.
Blue mound , TX
Smells nice, works great and doesn’t leave residue. Not sticky and doesn’t leave streaks or white
Sky S.
Dover, DE
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Can’t go wrong with this product it’s a classic, I swear the oil is what makes you so much darker
Eden A.
Walnut Creek, CA
Allows for a nice even tan while protecting your precious skin and giving you some extra moisture
Amber  B.
Gary, IN
Very good product. My fair skinned teenager loves this and works better than others she has used
Ashley P.
St Louis Park, MN
I like the smell and the spray is easy to put on. It last long and is easy to use in younger kids
Alex M.
Love love loveeee dry oil. leaves my skin shiny but no too wet or nasty. and the smell is great
Ashley G.
Alice
For a hot day this for sure comes in handy and helps out when you don’t want to get burned so bad
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's