BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Holly Y.
Bremerton
I love this stuff! It smells good and feels nice on my skin and gives me just enough SPF coverage that I don't burn.
Bianca A.
Swanton, OH
We like the continuous spray because it is easier for our 5 year old to use. Great coverage and kept us sunburn free.
🌌🖤Hope-Marie🖤🌌 p.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Lightweight and smells really nice. Didn't have to worry about my skin burning and it didn't leave me feeling sticky
Tammy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Worked great at the beach. No sunburn this year for me or any of my family members. :) Highly recommend this product.
Emily J.
Chambersburg, PA
This sunscreen works great and does what it's supposed to do. I will continue to use this product during the summer.
tausha p.
Waterloo
It gives good coverage. Isn't oily like most sunscreen and has a very good scent. I reccomend everyone use this brand
Amanda H.
Minnesota
Love this brand and the spray works well and goes on fast. Doesn't feel sticky or smell to strong, and is affordable.
Kendra M.
Louisville
Love the smell!! I also love that it comes in a spray, so much easier to apply! A bit greasy but no more than others.
Ashley L.
Hobbs
It does the job and it is a good price point. I use this all summer and don’t get sunburned and get a nice little tan
Katie K.
Grosse Pointe Park
i love mist sprays so i dont have to use my hands and it spreads evenly. the smell is the best part. smells so good!
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon