BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Connie N.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Good sunscreen. Provides good protection and goes on easy and evenly. Has a good scent as well. Perfect for summer
Evonne E.
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Good sunscreen. I like to use this while tanning. Stays nice and lasts a long time. I don’t have to apply often.
lily r.
buffalo Ny
Great product it works really well. You should buy it . It's not that much so it doesn't break the bank. LOVE it
Harley M.
Love this. Smells so good and keeps you from getting too burnt but let's you get some sun to give you a nice tan.
Michelle P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this all summer for the pool! Spraying it on is super easy and it provides great protection from the sun!
Nance S.
Works well for us and we are pretty fair skinned. Sometimes have to reapply, but not as often as most sunscreens
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This works pretty good. I like the spray because it’s really convenient. I notice that it tends to sting though.
annie h.
Indio
Purchased at: Target
Love the fragrance and kids like it too its not sticky and last for hours, before spraying it again that's a plus
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
Incredible product that not only smells delicious but effectively protects my skin from the sun for a fair price.
Yenisis O.
El Paso
Me recomendaron esté producto pero no me gusto casi no senti hidratación en mi piel pero tiene un aroma muy suave
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon