BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
lavon R.
Duluth, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great to put on in a hurry with minimal mess, highly recommended to anyone who hates traditional sunscreen "lotion"
Marisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
I feel like this is probably my top two that works best for me.. Definitely don't change around much with this one.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Best thing we used all vacation ! Wrong very well not greasy and very easy to apply . Will buy it again next year .
Ashley P.
I don't ever use sun screen I only buy this for my son an still can't find anything to work with his sensitive skin
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
Review for: SPF 15 more...
The smell is amazing, its protective and is gentle! I feel like its long lasting even when swimming and everything.
Tami A.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I love this product it works great and it smells good also! Don't forget to reapply when getting out of the water!
Chase L.
O'Fallon
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: SPF 15, SPF 8 more...
It’s sunscreen... it works fine as long as you spray it everywhere that is a problematic area. Easy on the skin too
Courtney W.
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This product is affordable and works great for me and my family. It is gentle on my skin and I buy it from target.
Jasmine C.
Great Cacapon
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has been my go to sunscreen for years now! I love it so much! Plus it spraying makes it so easy and not thick.
Monica P.
Auburn, NY
I love this stuff. It works really well and smells good as well. This is what I always grab for during the summer.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon