BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Yenisis O.
El Paso
Me recomendaron esté producto pero no me gusto casi no senti hidratación en mi piel pero tiene un aroma muy suave
Ashley A.
Review for: SPF 8 more...
Easy to use. Smells good. Not messy. Misting instead of using lotion. Water proof for a certain time. Affordable.
tanner n.
love the banana scent in all the products. however, i feel it wears off pretty easy after the pool and sweating.
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I love Banana Boat products because they smell really good and are very effective at keeping the sun off of you.
Luna S.
Banana boat spray is my favorite spray on sunscreen it isnt a heavy formula so it doesnt require as much rub in.
🐾✨Hope✨🐾 E.
Pensacola
This is a good sunscreen. I use this all the time. I ran out of this but when I did have it, It was really good.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
great protection love the smells easy application which makes it easy for me n my family take this with us always
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
I like this because it doesn’t make you sticky and oily. I like that it protects but also allows you to get sun.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: SPF 15 more...
This works pretty good. I like the spray because it’s really convenient. I notice that it tends to sting though.
lily r.
buffalo Ny
Great product it works really well. You should buy it . It's not that much so it doesn't break the bank. LOVE it
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's