BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Yenisis O.
El Paso
Me recomendaron esté producto pero no me gusto casi no senti hidratación en mi piel pero tiene un aroma muy suave
Laura M.
Brandon, FL
Love the smell of this sunscreen. When applied every few hours, you're sure to receive a nice tan without a burn.
Kalei C.
Norman
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Love this product. Goes on easy and stays on well. Definitely saves me pain of the burns that are my alternative.
tanner n.
love the banana scent in all the products. however, i feel it wears off pretty easy after the pool and sweating.
🐾✨Hope✨🐾 E.
Pensacola
This is a good sunscreen. I use this all the time. I ran out of this but when I did have it, It was really good.
member-a7386
I love banana boat brand. It's easy to use because it's in a can and you don't have to get your hands all greasy
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This product doesn't leave residue like some other sunscreens. I would recommend it, especially in a higher spf.
Nance S.
Works well for us and we are pretty fair skinned. Sometimes have to reapply, but not as often as most sunscreens
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
Incredible product that not only smells delicious but effectively protects my skin from the sun for a fair price.
Chandra H.
Lincoln
Review for: SPF 15 more...
I love the dry oil. Still protects my skin but let’s me get a little color. I have been using this one for years
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's