BY BANANA BOAT #7 in Body Sunscreen

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Sarah H.
I recently just used this product when I was at the beach yesterday and it worked really well because I don’t have any sunburn!
Courtney W.
Byesville, OH
I burn very easily, but I use this while I’m outside for not very long and it helps get some color to me without burning me up
Abby R.
This protector never lets me down I am always covered from head to toe even my ears in my neck, I've always put around my kids.
Megan G.
Norwood
Love banana boat. Good price, and it is easy to find. The packaging really catches my eye in stores. A great sunscreen as well!
Kayce H.
Horn Lake
We prefer spray sunscreen in my house. To me, it goes on easier and quicker- when dealing with kids. Also it's not super oily.
Sam H.
Vine Grove
I love spraying this over sunscreen that has at least 40 spf. It gives you a gradual tan but you’re not toasting your skin off.
Rebecca H.
Westville
This product is easy to apply on
The skin and works wonders out in the sun . My children use this and it stays on for a while .
Rachel W.
Great sunscreen, protects very well and goes on easily without white spots. It also doesn’t have a strong smell which is nice.
Molly J.
It sprayed out a little thick for my liking but it was very effective nonetheless. Sprays are much easier than lotion any day!
Lindsey P.
Murrysville, PA
This is my favorite sun screen. It is the oil that is not greasy at all and it drys super fast. It also has a nice smell to it.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Amazon