BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Marshfield, WI
I have very fair skin and i reapplied every 2 hrs but didn't stay on very well in the water and still got bad sunburn
Kacey K.
Buckley, WA
Review for: SPF 15 more...
Smells good! Effective and easy to apply. Gentle, used on my back/chest/face without a breakout, did not disappoint.
Holly Y.
Bremerton
I love this stuff! It smells good and feels nice on my skin and gives me just enough SPF coverage that I don't burn.
Teresa T.
Love the banana boats smell. Easy to spray works good on children. Priced good not to high and alittle goes along way
Meaghan P.
Review for: Other more...
Good sunscreen with a great scent. I love spray sunscreen over lotion because it’s super easy to use and a lot faster
Ashley L.
Hobbs
Review for: SPF 15 more...
It does the job and it is a good price point. I use this all summer and don’t get sunburned and get a nice little tan
Jesus A.
Weslaco
I love this! It makes me feel good about myself all the time. Never a complaint about this product, highly recommend!
Maddie d.
new hampshire
This works good I just don’t like how it dosent come out as spray you have to rub it in a little it takes too long
Chani E.
usa
I'm not very into my sunscreen, I just use whatever I have around and this one worked fine. Mist was nice and fine
Alicia S.
Dry ridge, KY
This stuff is so great i went to the pool and i used it one time and bronzed i was.. i will definitely get again..
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?

Kohl's