BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it w...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Corina T.
Laredo, TX
I think that spray on sunscreens are better than cream because you can get on all over your body for mor eprotection.
Angelina B.
Review for: SPF 8 more...
I always have a bottle of Banana Boat sunscreen with me in the summer. It's my favorite brand of sunscreen/tan spray.
Alyssa C.
Marshfield, WI
I have very fair skin and i reapplied every 2 hrs but didn't stay on very well in the water and still got bad sunburn
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
I love using this spray all over my body with exception of my face. This is a wonderful product I highly recommended
Katarina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a light cover. It absourbs pretty quickly. Helps you tan with out the laying in the sun. Easy to apply.
Amanda H.
Minnesota
Love this brand and the spray works well and goes on fast. Doesn't feel sticky or smell to strong, and is affordable.
Tammy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Worked great at the beach. No sunburn this year for me or any of my family members. :) Highly recommend this product.
Kaley H.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE how banana boat products smell! This products lasts 4-6 hours before reapplication is needed and is sweat proof!
Purchased at: Walmart
Lightweight and smells really nice. Didn't have to worry about my skin burning and it didn't leave me feeling sticky
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
I use this on my kids when we are outside or swimming. It helps from sun burn :) great product. Definitely recommend
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?