2 colors available

BY BANANA BOAT

3-Way Protection™ Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Fast and Even Coverage Coconut and Grape Seed Oils Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Protective Tanning Dry Oil - One touch spray for quick, easy coverage!  The patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage with UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down.  This non-greasy, light-weight tanning formula is infused with antioxidant-rich grape seed oil and coconut oil to help give your skin a healthy glow. Helps Prevent Peeling - for a deep, dark tan Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

• Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still...6 Answers
  • Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?1 Answers
Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I am fair skinned and I am finding that I need an actual lotion to cover everything." in 1 review
Erin B.
Erin B.
Bountiful, UT
I prefer the spray I always feel like I'm using way too much lotion otherwise and feel weighted down by it. Initially I was worried it wouldn't work as well with such a thing layer, but I've had fewer sun burns since switching (could be because I'm wiling to put it on more than once during the day since it's so quick) but I thinkthink that's only part of it. Definitely get a more even coat with the spray and make sure I get everwhere.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the banana boat oil because it's a spray. You are able to spray it on evenly and where you want it and not have your hands a sticky mess from the motion. It does not leave your body feeling oily and protect you all day. It gives you the glow that you are looking for with an oil but not the oil look or feel from baby oil. You can even sit on your furniture without wrecking it. I love this stuff!
samantha r.
samantha r.
Fenton, MI
Banana Boat Ultra Mist Continuous Spray Sunscreen is A Great product.You no longer have to get sunscreen all over your hands its a nice cooling mist. The reason i did not give it a Five Star is Because it is easy to miss places and think you did a good job. Therefore have a friend or somebody help you out with a second coat of sunscreen because nobody wants to burn!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Crystal Lake, IL
I don't use sunscreen often but when I do I know I can count on this product to do the job. It smells great, dried fast and isn't sticky at all. I don't have to fuss when my mom nags me to protect my skin; it's easy and fast and most importantly protects my skin great. I know when I use this product I can't stay out all day and not worry about my skin burning.
Andrena E.
Andrena E.
Surprise, AZ
This word is very good for getting a nice even tan as the smell is very good. It last for a good amount of time if you don't go swimming very often . I highly recommend this product for anyone who's trying to get an even 10 was a good go out it also has SPF which is one Think about this product that I absolutely adore!!!
Maia S.
Maia S.
Silver Spring, MD
Honestly, this is the best smelling sunscreen I've ever used. Very citrus-y. I also love spray sunscreens, because I feel like I can cover so much more of myself and then rub it in. It's much less likely that I'll miss a spot, and I know I can get the back of my neck and legs even if I can't see them.
Sara S.
Sara S.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the SPF 8 continuous spray. Its not greasy and super easy to use. I reapply every few hours to ensure I am fully protected but always leave the beach or pool with a beautiful tan glow. Only issue I have ever had is that the "lock" tends to become unlocked very easily...

Still love it!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product because the mist lets you spray it on pretty evenly without having to rub it in and get oil all over your hands. Also, it has a little bit of SPF to prevent burning and keep out the bad sun rays. This product will help give you a great tan while protecting it! Win, win!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love spray on sunscreen products. Application is so easy and helps me not to miss any areas. This particular product goes on nicely and after letting to dry it doesn't leave me feeling greasy like other lotion products. Banana Boat does a great job protecting my skin from harmful rays.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I love the smell of the mist. This product runs out too quickly. It is kind of pricey. I rather buy the body lotion which cost the same price and last longer. I love the packaging. My skin looks flawless after getting a tan with this product. I would recommend people to buy the lotion.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Is there really such thing as a dry oil? I feel like it would still leave you oily.
Ali s.
Ali s.
Is the spf 8 a tanning oil or sunscreen? I used and got no results?