Banana Boat Ultra Sunblock Lotion With SPF 30 uploaded by Miriam M.Banana Boat Ultra Sunblock Lotion With SPF 30 uploaded by mariluz E.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30. Protects from UVA/UVB rays that cause sunburn, long-term skin damage, and premature skin aging. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E and aloe, it is hydrating for healthy-looking skin. This water resistant dermatologist tested product is free from oil & fragrance.

If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
This sunscreen should be very effective on most skin types, however if you have very pale sensitive skin, I'm not sure how effective it will be. Im very pale & I still end up getting a little sunburnt. but my kids are just fine lol... best part is the smell. the smell is awesome. everyone loves the smell of banana boat
Jackie K.
I love the smell of Banana Boat sunscreen! I burn easily so I typically buy at least SPF 30 and I love that this is waterproof and sweat resistant. I refuse to buy the spray sunscreen any longer because I realized that I get more burned when using those opposed to the lotion.
Hannah W.
ephrata
This banana boat product smells very good. It works very well to. I have never been upset with the use of any of my banana boat products. On top of keeping your skin safe from the sun, it also keeps your skin smooth. You can get this product pretty much anywhere.
Lyziet V.
I use the one that has the highest number of spf no matter how long in going to be in the sun. The extra protection put my mind at ease with the kids. The formula isnt super thick or runny and doesnt leave your skin feeling sticky like some other brands.
Elise W.
I don’t burn with and without sun screen but my family does use this and it works very well. They only get sun burn in the areas where they don’t apply it. But other than that us Buffalonians don’t burn in the Florida sun thanks to this product.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I love this sunscreen because over the summer I surf everyday and my back is always exposed to the sun. This keeps me from being burnt and it lasts a pretty long time so I don’t have to get it if the water every 30 minutes and re apply
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
Always grab banana boat sunscreen. I only have two colors porcelain and lobster red. Banana boat is the only brand that seems to last long enough for me not to get burnt, when we are out on the bike all day.
Sam E.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my go to sunscreen body lotion when I am spending the day at the beach or plan on being in direct sunlight for hours. It still allows you to get a little golden without going home glowing red.
Kevin G.
Redfield
This sunscreen is really easy to use Easy to put on and is really gentle on skin even kids skin it keeps it keeps your skin from getting sunburned and doesn't hurt you when you put it on is really simple bottle & Sleek design
Taylor G.
I enjoy this sunscreen however it is not my first choice of sunscreen . The scent is like any other but the texture is a bit on the watery side. I use it when I have it but prefer to purchase other brands over this specific one