BY BANANA BOAT

Keep your eye on the ball with banana boat sport performance sunscreen faces SPF 30 lotion that provides protection you need and absorbs quickly so it won’t run into your eyes and slow you down.

• How many hours until you need to re-apply this sunblock?9 Answers
Meagan G.
Fremont
This is a non greasy formula lotion that I start off with a base for going to the pool. I like laying out near the pool during the summer and I need some protection for my skin. I use this and then apply a tanning oil on top that allows me to build that beautiful summer skin and not risking the health of my skin.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Banana Boat is basically the only kind of sunscreen products that I use for my family. The smell is amazing. The thick feeling of the lotion is great. I always feel like this product gives great coverage. IF we ever end up with a sunburn, it is because of improper application. Great product. Will always continue to use.
Esme D.
Buford, GA
I’ve used this product for as long as I can remember. The price on this product is good and it always meets my expectations. I usually buy these from CVS or Walmart. I’m not really the type of person to sit out in the sun all day because I’m naturally tan so, I recommend this product if you don’t stay out in the sun too much.
Courtney I.
The classic go-to sunscreen. Perfect for a day out in the sun. Holds up well in sweaty conditions. Definitely reapply if you'll be out in the sun for several hours, especially if you're in water. But a great sunscreen I always have on hand.
Hannah W.
ephrata
This product is great for the summer, it works really well to keep your face protected from sunburn even when your getting in and out of the water. Its a good price for how well it works and it also smells really good
Nina J.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The smell of this sunblock is amazing. Even in the winter, sometimes ill smell the bottle and it takes me back to the beach and summertime. Definitely protects against sunburn and lasts a while.
Andeilys E.
I’ve used this brand for as long as I can remember. I bought it from Walmart and it definitely does the job. I have bought this about 3 times and have never felt unsatisfied by how it works. I will definitely buy again.
LaShaundrea W.
My son is a light skin complexion and I have to be sure to use something that will prevent his from turning red and blistering up. We love the water and it tends to stay on even then
Morgan T.
Oklahoma City, OK
The smell of this product makes me so happy. We used to use this product whenever we went out on the lake because it easily fit on our small boat and was of much use.
Tiffany G.
I gave this 3 stars just because I so not really care for lotion sunscreen. But I mean over all it does the job, I just wish it didn't feel so cakey wjen I put it on.
SG R.
Abilene, TX
How many hours until you need to re-apply this sunblock?