BeautySkinSun CareBanana Boat
Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz

Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz My son is 6. He lives in the water at the lake in summer. How long does this protect when being in the water?
Is this okay for sensitive skin and will it burn if i put it on my eyes?
les gusta como hidrata su piel ?
Start your review of Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. in reviews
I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot.in reviews
Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception.in reviews
Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside.in reviews
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Jamie J.
With my son having such light skin like me I opt to buy a higher spf lotion for him. This works great for him with always being in the water. It definitely lasts and does a great job. He still gets some color but not sunburned.
DeeDee D.
Redondo Beach, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by DeeDee D.
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by DeeDee D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the spray version of this sunscreen so much! It’s so easy to apply and keeps me from getting burned, which I’m so grateful for! Banana Boat Ultra Sport Clear Sunscreen Spray - SPF 30 - 9.5oz
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this think it would keep me from getting sun burned boy was I Fooled I gotten burnt to a crisp so if you think this works well I’m here to tell you it doesn’t in three hour I was red as lobster
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Taylor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
this is a great body sunscreen product, i will say it smells heavily like sunscreen and if used on your face then it will make you feel gross and greasy, i will only use this when i go swimming
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Desiree M.
I absolutely love this sunscreen ! It works great protecting my skin towards sun damage any time I’m out in the sun . Weather it’s walking or swimming this is a perfect shear water resistant sun screen . It has a very light smell so it does not bother me at all !
Crystal G.
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Crystal G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Este es un gran protector solar lo puedes encontrar en cualquier tienda te protege del sol y es económico llevo usándolo todo el tiempo cada verano cuando me voy a broncear es muy bueno y funciona ante los rayos UVA/UVB Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz
Heather D.
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Heather D.
Sunscreen is a must especially in the desert. I liked this sunscreen. It does not leave a sticky residue on the skin which is nice. It has a light sunscreen scent which I don’t mind. I will continue using this.
Desirey K.
SanAntonio
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Desirey K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only thing I do not like is it still feels greasy on the skin buttttt, I must say it does what it is supposed to do can I really be that picky?
Brianna L.
Middlebury, VT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Brianna L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Easy to apply and very effective sun protection. This is one of the only sunscreens I have found that doesn’t irritate my skin.
Angeles V.
Banana Boat Ultra Sport Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50+ - 8oz uploaded by Angeles V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es muy buen bloqueador ya que tiene tiempo que lo uso y si tiene buen resultado ya que soy delicada de la piel si lo a tomado de buena forma y si lo recomiendo🤗
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mandy M.
winnipeg
il y a 3 mois
Yennefer E. il y a 2 mois
It’s last for two hours in the water but you can reapply it after two hours and it works like a charm.
Cindy C.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 3 mois
Is this okay for sensitive skin and will it burn if i put it on my eyes?
Jess S. il y a 3 mois
Definitely agree with Brianne B. as long as you let it sit first it won't burn your eyes. My grandma tends to have this around when I go swimming in her pool which is how I can confirm if you feel the burn or not.