BY BANANA BOAT #46 in Body Sunscreen

Your skin is not spared from the UV rays damages even on a cloudy day.It protects and hydrates skin while prevents sun damages.Comes with the AvoTriplex technology with Avobenzone, a powerful UVA absorber, providing PA++ protection against photo aging of skin from UVA damages.Added with Aloe Vera to soothe skin.Tested in real sunlight with real Sun-Proven protection.

• I use this sunscreen but why the lotion become like a wat...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
Are use this product whenever I’m going to the beach or out and having fun in the sun. This sunscreen really does hydrate my skin as well and there’s a plus because it smells good. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who’s looking for sunscreen
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
No debe faltar en tus productos de cuidado personal este proctector solar no te deja la piel blanca o grasosa más bien parece crema humectante lo compro siempre en target los tienen siempre en ofertas a muy buen precio en comparación con otros este tiene excelente calidad.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I burn very easily so any sunscreen with a high SPF is my go to. I’ve used this specific one multiple times and never got super burnt. Good price, doesn’t smell super strong, and doesn’t make my skin feel sticky.
Emily B.
Hahira, GA
As a kid I would hate watching my mom pull this product out of the beach bag. It meant I couldn't get into the water. But I am thankful she made me use this because I use it today to keep my skin healthy.
Anita G.
My husband is very fair skinned and we use this for maximum coverage and also for how long it lasts. Have to apply on him like a child lolCoppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Every summer I give it a try I guess I like it. It rubs in very well and always gives me a great sunblock .although I'm already pretty brown it always blocks out sun to give me an even tan and glow
Karls P.
Yonkers
It was really good and it didn’t feel bad but it had a really weird smell so I bought another one of their products but realized that all their products had a weird smell but otherwise it’s a really good product for the beach
Jennifer H.
We spend a lot of time outside. We want to make sure we get the ultimate sun protection and the highest spf possible. Really like the creaminess of this. I don't like watery sunscreen.
Tawnya V.
Antrim, NH
Awesome product, use it on my kids and myself. Goes on smooth doesn’t leave an oily feeling or a tacky sticky feeling. Smells nice too. Good easy open packaging and doesn’t leak in the diaper/beach bag. Will buy again.
Ashley C.
Oakland, TN
I use this sunscreen on my 6 year old when we go to the beach and it works great! It does stay sticky for about 5 minutes, so I always but it on about 19 minutes before we go down to the beach so the sand doesn’t stick to him. It smells wonderful and goes on great! I reapply after about 2 hours of being in the sun and we have never had any problems!
I use this sunscreen but why the lotion become like a water? What should i do?