BY BANANA BOAT

Your skin is not spared from the UV rays damages even on a cloudy day.It protects and hydrates skin while prevents sun damages.Comes with the AvoTriplex technology with Avobenzone, a powerful UVA absorber, providing PA++ protection against photo aging of skin from UVA damages.Added with Aloe Vera to soothe skin.Tested in real sunlight with real Sun-Proven protection.

• I use this sunscreen but why the lotion become like a wat...2 Answers
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
Are use this product whenever I’m going to the beach or out and having fun in the sun. This sunscreen really does hydrate my skin as well and there’s a plus because it smells good. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who’s looking for sunscreen
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I burn very easily so any sunscreen with a high SPF is my go to. I’ve used this specific one multiple times and never got super burnt. Good price, doesn’t smell super strong, and doesn’t make my skin feel sticky.
Anita G.
My husband is very fair skinned and we use this for maximum coverage and also for how long it lasts. Have to apply on him like a child lolCoppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion
Karls P.
Yonkers
It was really good and it didn’t feel bad but it had a really weird smell so I bought another one of their products but realized that all their products had a weird smell but otherwise it’s a really good product for the beach
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Works good for me and my family. Have not had any complaints. I will say you so have to reapply but that is normal with any sunblock. But my kids get really bad blisters if they do not have sunblock and this is one of the only ones that completely protects them and have not had trouble with blisters since using.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Works great on my daughter!  I prefer the spray just because of the easiness, but if I have to go the lotion route, this is the one I buy.  Protects her sensitive skin from harmful rays and is long lasting.  Doesn't irritate her and she is one who breaks out with a lot of products.
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
I love this brand. I love their varieties that they have in the fragrances that are in their lotions. It works very well and it's a reasonable price. I grew up using it with my family. I do recommend it to anybody who is looking for something like this
Miranda B.
Port Henry, NY
I have three daughters and I use this product on them often. It's a good value. My girls have never had a sunburn ever. It's gentle and easy to apply. I bought it at Walmart I believe. I will definitely buy it again. It's absolutely the best. I definitely recommend to others.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Coming from a freckle face, I need sun screen, and I need a lot! I like this brand for the smell and the high spf options. The price is pretty comparable to others.
Amy B.
Brewton
I don't like to have to worry about my children getting burnt. I have always used this for them. I don't have to worry about them burning once I apply this. We have always bought this product for them and will continue to do so.
I use this sunscreen but why the lotion become like a water? What should i do?

Amazon