Banana Boat Ultra Mist Ultra Defense Clear Continuous SPF 30 Sunblock Spray 6 Fl Oz Aerosol Can uploaded by Yajaira M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Use: helps prevent sunburn see more...

• Is there any truth to the rumor that spray sun screen is not good...1 Answers
  • Great easy to apply spf for some fun in the sun with no mess1 Answers
Zul M.
San Antonio, TX
I personally like the spray sunblock because it doesn't leave you with the white so "attractive" cream all over your body. I also like it cause it gives you a little bit of oil which makes you looks like your legs are shiny, kind off like what you see in models, if that makes any sense. Although I can never tell if I covered all my body. So, if you have kids I suggest the cream version because you can see where they are covered or not.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I've tried the spf 30 and 100 and let me just tell you this is a must if you're spending a week on a cruise or at the beach. I love that it has aloe in it so if you already have a sunburn it's healing it as well as making sure it doesn't get worse!
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! My son has been using it since he was able to and I use it on my pale sensitive skin. We actually get this exact same thing but with the Aloe Vera, just as good but I find it doesn't dry our skin out as much!
Jennifer P.
Shelby Twp, MI
The ultra mist works great on both adults and kids. It's an easy way to apply sunscreen and it truly protects your skin. It doesn't feel sticky which is important especially with teenagers who are reluctant to wear it!
Valerie S.
Altus, OK
You just cannot beat the even coverage of the spray from this product. Of course, the SPF works just as it says. The clear benefit of this product is in being able to apply it evenly all over so that no patch of skin is neglected and missed. This is an excellent item to keep on hand.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
This sunscreen is easy to apply and stays on for quite a while. This is a pretty strong sun block for only being SPF 30. It is very gentle on the skin and does not make my skin break out.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Best product for overall coverage. Love spray that comes out as a mist. Easily spray yourself or the kids in 1/2 the time. Very gentle to the skin and leaves a nice smell. Always a Banana Boat user.
Whitley R.
Exeter
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light and fresh feeling! Love the light formula I can't stand to feel greasy from sunscreen, I don't have that problem with this product no matter how liberally I apply it. Over all a quality buy with lasting effects.
Courtenay Y.
Bellefonte, PA
Banana Boat Mist is great for getting sunscreen on my crazy kids. It works well but I prefer the lotion. I don't think that it lasts as long or the kids are getting wet before it has adequate time to dry.
Kayla M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It does it's job but it's really pricey for my budget. If I found myself in a predicament where I needed sunscreen then I would buy it but I'd try to find something cheaper first. But it is a great product.
jamie s.
Great easy to apply spf for some fun in the sun with no mess
Michelle R.
Is there any truth to the rumor that spray sun screen is not good for people? If so, why not?