Banana Boat Ultra Mist Sport Performance Continuous SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion Spray 6 Fl Oz Aerosol Can

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® ultra mist® sport performance™ dri-blok™ lotion spray sunblock provides fast and even protection with one touch. The breakthrough formula foes on like a lotion but dries in seconds to a super light, clean feel so your grip won't slip. It is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun. see more...

Jess M.
Banana Boat is always a reliable sunscreen brand. When used correctly (there are "directions" on the back) it is a great preventer of sun burn. It needs to be applied every several hour to ensure maximum protection or you will burn. I would recommend this product. And, it is a spray so if you have children, it is a great product that gets the sunscreen on quickly before they run outside.
Rigel C.
Slayton, MN
I love Banana Boat sunblock -- it sprays on easily, dries quickly, and though it only says its good for 80 minutes in the water I've forgotten to re-apply (oops!) more than once and gone 120 minutes plus and still not gotten burned! Plus the bottle seems to last forever.
Zach C.
Cocoa, FL
The product design is fabulous, I use this at the beach so the cap allows for me to avoid getting sand on the applicator. The product prices vary but usually stay in an affordable range. I would buy this again.
Courtney V.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
Basic sunscreen. Is sweatproof and waterproof for a limited time. Can't forget to reapply frequently. Not a bad scent left behind.
Shannon B.
Macomb, MI
Doesn't leave a gross feeling on your skin, doesn't stink like some sunscreens and seems to protect pretty well!
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is the best to use is you're working outside or playing outside. No greasy feel.
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
Buy all summer long !!! I'm so fare skinned I burn easy so I put on a lot of sun screen.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great sunblock! We always use this! You can find it anywhere really! Like Walmart and places like that! And I don't think it's that expensive! I definitely recommend this brand!
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
The spray is so convenient and easy to use. 30 spf is great for most occasions, only have to reapply a couple times and can still tan while wearing it. One thing I don't like is that it doesn't reapply clear if the skin is wet but almost every sun skin does this so not a huge issue
Ashley C.
El Paso, TX
Doesn't make skin oily and is applied easily and quickly. It last long and helps me not get sun burned. I also love the smell of this spray.
Jennifer S.
Shreveport , LA
Does this leave a sticky feeling?