Banana Boat Ultra Mist Continuous Spray SPF 50 Kids Sunblock Lotion 6 Fl Oz Aerosol Can

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat ultramist kids tear-free lotion spray provides fast and even protection with one touch. The ultra gentle and fragrance-free formula is pediatrician-tested and clinically tested to be mild to kids skin and eyes. The advanced formula has patented avotriplex technology for high UVA/UVB protection. Retains SPF for 80 minutes of activity in water. see more...

Bec H.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the easiest to reapply fast when your at a concert or event. I even put it on my face and I've had no problem at all with it aside from burning if it drips in my eye.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this for my daughter, haven't had any problems with it and I like that it's SPF 50
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
The best spf sunscreen i use , it is a really good buy and very long lasting . with like three sprays your good. i got it at wal mart but i think you can get it anywhere. i use it mainly for being out in the sun or going to the beach . i recommend this product a lot because my whole family uses it
Alane E.
Alane E.
Super gentle for those like me who suffer from overly sensitive skin! I love the high spf that it has as well
La'Stassia S.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
Works great on the kidskin in the summertime when there at the pool it's definitely waterproof I buy this every year its really good!
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I go outside I have used this brand since I was a little kid it works really well and it smells good lol
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Oh I love the smell of banana boat. Makes me think I'm at the beach! Stays on while swimming. Sprays even over your skin.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I've always used Banana Boat for my kids, and I love the spray formula! So much easier to apply, and is gentle enough where it doesn't irritate their eyes. Some sunscreens I've used, once I put it on their face their eyes just start watering, with this stuff, nothing! I reapply after a couple of hours in the water, and so far they've never had a sunburn.
giselle b.
giselle b.
I liked it due to that i didnt have to rub it in...just spray on and off he went to play very practical
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Love this brand.. Stays on in the water as well! Spf 50 is just enough to keep from getting burnt