Banana Boat Ultra Defense Ultra Mist Clear Sunscreen uploaded by Julia I.

BY BANANA BOAT

Sheer Protect Swim Splash Sport Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Lightweight &Amp; Rub-Free Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Enriched With Aloe Vera &Amp; Vitamins A &Amp; E Easy Grip 6 Fl. Oz. Spray Can Twist N Lock Spray, No Cap For Uva / Uvb Protection Protect From Any Angle Get On With Your Active Lifestyle With Ultra Defense&Reg; Sunscreen Spf 30 Continuous Clear Spray.&Nbsp; It Provides Fast And Even Coverage For Even Tough To Reach Spots. see more...

Banana Boat Ultra Defense Ultra Mist Clear Sunscreen
  • "Liked typical sunscreens, make sure you reapply as directed to get the coverage you need." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend it." in 1 review
Ana E.
Ana E.
Mist sunscreens aren't typically my favorite but I do like the banana boat sunscreen because it gives an even application and then all I have to do is rub it into my skin. Personally I don't use it for a long day at the beach but if I'm going to be out and about on a sunny day it's a good alternative to rubbing in lotion because it's quick and convenient to carry and you don't have to worry about it spelling in your purse or bag
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Me encanta este producto, es lo mejor que he probado para protegerme del sol, me encanta la playa pero no soy muy amiga del bronceado, siempre lo uso hasta en el rostro sin ningún problema, no deja sensación grasosa para nada, y y tiene una durabilidad bastante buena aun después de tomar un baño, lo recomiendo ampliamente
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Biloxi, MS
Banana Boat sunscreen will always be my go-to because of the scent! Its such a wonderful, light scent that is immediately reminiscent of summer days whether you're at the beach or by the pool. Its so important to protect your skin and with the name "Ultra Defense" I have no worries whether my skin is protected or not!
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Gainesville
I have never used spray sunscreen before until I started to take care of children. Then I saw how easily it is to apply.

It does not make a mess, it is fast and simple.
I just think it should have some kind of a lock for the kids.

But I am very pleased with this product and I will buy one for me!
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love Banana Boat's Ultra Defense Clear sunscreen. It doesn't have that nasty chemical smell and is easy to apply. I use this for my kids when we go swimming or will be outside for long periods of time. It doesn't seem to come off when sweating but we always reapply it twice throughout the day.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love anything that keeps me from using my hands so much and this is perfect!!! I hate it when sunscreen gets in between my nails, and leaves my hands feeling sticky so this mist is perfect!!!! It runs out quickly especially because i use it often but it's worth it.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love the convenience of a spray sunscreen. This one smells great and takes me back to the smell of sunscreen when I was little. It does mist on pretty evenly but I still rub it in like regular lotion otherwise you have to wait a bit for it to dry.
beth b.
beth b.
Spring Hill, FL
Very good sunscreen. Love the mist. The spray makes it very easy to apply evenly and thouroughly. Banana boat is a very good brand and i know i can trust it. Sunscreen is very important to me since i live in Florida. I use this every day.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Enola, PA
This is a good product for my arms, back, legs, and neck. I believe the bottle says you can spray on hands and use on face. When I have done this and then went for a walk, the sunscreen runs into my eyes. it burns. Not to be used on face.
MacKenzie P.
MacKenzie P.
Omaha, NE
My boyfriend works outside all day and Banana Boat sunscreen is the only one I can find that lasts and protects his skin for a long period of time. The best part is it's easy to find, inexpensive and does not smell like sunscreen.
Rockford , IL
Whats the price point for this??
Rockford , IL
Do you like the smell of this one?